Thursday, February 18, 2016

Ramon Osa's "The Simple Forehand"



I’m very excited to announce that The Simple Forehand - my course on developing a consistent weapon that wins you matches - is now open!

The Simple Forehand is the one course that combines all of the tools I’ve learned from the best coaches in the world to quickly and simply develop your forehand into a consistent weapon.

The techniques and strategies are based on the latest research in biomechanics but is presented in a way that will help you find the FUN in the fundamentals.



If you want a forehand that finally allows you to beat those frustrating pushers- to feel confident that you have a weapon that puts you in control - I can show you how.

You won’t find “theories” on how to hit a better forehand. You’ll find simple, proven techniques and strategies to build your forehand into the weapon you’ve always wanted.



Here are a couple of things you’ll find in The Simple Forehand:

1. How to achieve EFFORTLESS power. When we watch the best players in the world play, it seems like they create power magically. I’ll show you EXACTLY how the big boys and girls (Federer, Serena, Djokovic, Nadal, etc) are doing it, and what simple steps you can take to follow their lead.

2. How to develop ROCK SOLID consistency. "Power thrills, but consistency kills”. I’ll show you how to develop consistency that frustrates your opponents and ultimately win you matches.

3. 11 Beautiful HD video lessons. Each complete lesson covers one specific technique that, when followed, will help you generate the consistency and build the weapon that you’re looking for.



I’ve also included a complete guide to the grips you can use, the advantages and disadvantages of each that will help you decide which grip is right for you and your style of play.

-click here for your copy-


A little about me: I'm a tennis Coach/lover. I put the fun in fundamentals! Check out my website for HD video lessons at http://osatennis360.com, follow me @osatennis, email me at ramon@ramonosatennis.com or through the U.S. mail at Ramon Osa Tennis, 6210 Woodman Ave #201, Van Nuys, CA 91401

Read more!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home